Friday, July 9, 2010

Final Presentation

I just finished creating my final presentation at prezi. What a cool website! It is way cooler than a powerpoint presentation. I like the way your ideas pan in and out and it is quite easy to add images. I would have liked more formatting options when it came to text and colors, but I was able to find a pretty cool design template. I had to visit the website and watch other people's prezi's three times to really get the hang of creating the presentation, but I am happy with my final product. I hope my teacher likes it. Last TechEd class tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was introduced the wonders of a Mac Book Pro. Time sure does fly!

2 comments:

  1. More formatting and font options definitely would have been great. I agreeee! But yes I did like it! Glad we met, the class was fun. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stopped by your classroom website, it looks fantastic! I hope your boys are both doing well! Good luck in the new year, enjoy the last couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete